FenceSafe Hoard is the next generation in sustainable and secure hoarding. Manufactured from a highly durable composite recycled plastic sectional profile measuring 500mm across by 35mm in depth.
Each board is connected with tongue and groove click fix for easy assemble that slot into engineered steel rails and channels. The posts which can be either surface mounted on to concrete blocks or dug in are 80 x 60 flanged rolled sections at 2.5m centres.
Conforming to both BS EN 1991 for wind loading and ‘A guide to good practice – TWf2012: 01 (revised 2014). All components are within Manual Handling Regulations (except concrete blocks). With the addition of ‘Plant Hoard‘ you can create a Living Wall around your next project.
On dug in systems, Fencing from CLD Fencing Systems range of High Security can be installed after the Hoarding is removed on existing posts.
Temporary Gates and Turnstiles are available to match FenceSafe Hoard.Enquire Today
- Highly durable composite recycled plastic sectional profile.
- Choice of either surface mounted onto concrete blocks or dug in.
- Easily assembled thanks to its tongue and groove click fixings that slot into engineered steel rails and channels.
- For dug in systems, fencing from our wide range of High Security solutions is available.
- Living Wall solution available via Plant Hoard
- Temporary gates and turnstiles are available to match FenceSafe Hoard.
- Construction Sites
- Sports Events