The FenceSafe Eclipse was the first full Temporary Mesh Fencing system to offer all the aspects of a Rigid Mesh Fence in a temporary format. When we designed the system we wanted to create the next generation in Heras fencing style temporary fence solutions.
Using the Eclipse-60 by CLD Fencing Systems it provides a profiled fencing system that can be converted to permanent at the end of the project. The patented cantilever base means that the temporary fence is designed to BS EN 1991 for Wind Loading and can withstand winds in excess of 100mph.
The system features the following three key areas:
- Wind Rated to BS EN 1991 in excess of 100mph
- Anti-Trip External Hazard
- 30mm Projection to prevent climb over
- Pin Hex Security fixings
- 100% Recycled Base
- 90% Recycled UK and European Steel Fencing
- Lower Carbon Footprint than hoarding systems
- Profiled Panels with secure fixings
- Temporary to Permanent Fencing option to reuse Panels in projects
- Designed for site security, events and any option that requires wind load rated temporary fencing systems
- Full site specific wind loading report provided as standard