Few things demonstrate your commitment to protecting your people and property more than a premium high security mesh fencing system. Securus SR1™ welded steel wire mesh fencing is the first level in a formidable defence against intruders that is approved for government use.
Ideal wherever physical security is paramount: schools, police stations, utility suppliers and even airports, it’s hugely effective in the prevention of everything from vandalism to burglary and even terrorism.
Strong and durable, the anti-climb mesh fencing is fixed to a steel post with a solid clamp bar for added security. The system also carries certification to LPS 1175 SR1 (Loss Prevention Standards) to withstand basic tool attacks, with the ability to easily upgrade to LPS 1175 SR2.
Conforming to BS 1722-14 Category 4 for all fences over 3000mm, it provides confidence that your assets are safe. You can also enhance your system from our Active Anti-Intruder range with Razor Wire and a wealth of other toppings.Enquire Today
- 76.2 x 12.5mm Mesh Apertures
- 358 Rigid Mesh Fencing Panel
- LPS 1175 SR1
- Secured by Design
- Guaranteed Minimum 60 Second Delay against attack
- Upgradable to LPS 1175 SR2
- Approved for Government Use – Contact CPNI for further information
- Optional active anti-intruder toppings
- Full range of RAL colours available
- Data centres
- Police stations and secure units
- Airports and seaports
- Utility suppliers
Panels can be stepped as required on the post system. Where gradients exceed 1:16, it is recommended that taller panels are either part buried or additional posts are used. Panels can also be sloped to the following gradients, within the tolerance of the post section:
- 2440mm high: 1 in 60
- 3000mm high: 1 in 75
The posts are available in different lengths to accommodate panel heights and ground conditions.
- Wall fixing plates, cranked posts or base plated
- Cranked or straight extensions for barbed or razor wire
- Cranked panels
Posts made from standard sectionsEnquire Today