FIBREFENCE GRP GATES are available in pedestrian and vehicular styles allowing the natural completion of any FIBREFENCE fencing system. They share all GRP’s intrinsic benefits, i.e. radio transparency, frangibility, great resistance to corrosion, UV rays and weather, mechanical resistance and very limited maintenance.
FIBREFENCE GRP GATES are extremely lightweight compared to any equivalent steel gate systems, and this makes it possible to reach very wide apertures with no need of heavy and complex supporting structures or columns. Manufactured to be used as Safety Crash Gates; in case of emergency. The FIBREFENCE GRP GATES are designed to be driven through even if they are closed, without major damage to rescue vehicles allowing prompt intervention.
All FIBREFENCE GATES made-up of GRP profiles to create a supporting frame, housing a lightweight, strong GRP mesh, and they are completed with steel accessories such as hinges, latches and bolts.
FIBREFENCE GRP GATE gates are available in single or double-leaf layout, with standard height up to 2.5 m and apertures up to 12 m.
They are CE marked and UNIEN 13241- class 5 wind resistance compliant as standard.Enquire Today
- High mechanical resistance
- Safety Crash Gate Systems available on demand
- Frangibility, in compliance with ICAO “Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 6, 1st ed. 2006” standards
- Resistance to corrosion
- Resistance to heat and UV rays
- Possibility to combine with FIBREFENCE MESH and FIBREFENCE RAILING systems
- No need for maintenance, even in the long term
- Design and manufacturing upon customer’s specifications
- Possibility to motorize the gates
- Possibility to install additional anti-intrusion and monitoring/control systems