Securus S3 is the latest generation of permanent physical security. It is tested and certified to the latest LPS 1175 Issue 8, achieving the C5 (SR3) rating. This means your assets have a guaranteed delay against an attack of 5 minutes minimum using latest attack tools.
- Galvanised and polyester powder-coated after stringent cleaning and treatment to give a well adhered coating of 80+ microns
- Also available as galvanised only using ZincAlu (Galfan coated wire) which is a high aluminium content galvanising giving 4 times the life of BS 443
- LPS 1175 Issue 8
- Secured by Design
- Heights: 2.4 to 5m
- Mesh Size: 76.2 x 12.5mm
- Wire Diameter: 4mm
- Post Centres: 2530mm (+/- 9mm)
Target Audience for Securus S3
CLD Fencing Systems Securus S3 system is the perfect solution for those who need a high level of security. With its guaranteed delay time of 5 minutes against attack tools like axes, bolt cutters hacksaws and scissors jacks, it makes the Securus S3 suitable for high profile sites such as data centres, utility sites and Government projects.
- Double layer rigid mesh fencing system
- Minimum of 300mm ground bury to prevent under digging
- Can be used with any hostile or non-hostile security toppings
- Secured by Design certified
- Use of this system, it can be adapted for use of third-party PID systems, allowing full connection to your command centre
- The innovative system of fixings means the majority of fixings are hidden.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Easy is the System to Install?
The Securus S3 system comes as a pre-assembled cassette, meaning the panels are already fixed together. This cassette is then bolted to posts at 2.5m centres for a rapid install.
2. Why Choose CLD Fencing Systems S3 Solution?
The S3 system is mesh, ensuring it is an exceptionally high security fence. It doesn’t interfere with the surrounding landscape and often enhances the look and feel of almost any project or site. Given the visual impact is minimal, it lends itself for use alongside CCTV systems, where consistent footage is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
3. What Gradients can the Securus S3 Accommodate?
This system is certified as standard up to 1 in 3. However, site specific designs and calculations can be carried out to accommodate unique situations you may have.
4. What About Gates to Match?
We have tested and certified manual swing gates, including emergency exit gates, automatic sliding gates and automatic swing gates. This means we have the full suite of access control products, rated to S3 (C5) to match your fence line.
5. Can we Add an Anti-Climb Topping?
Yes, the system is designed to accommodate a range of anti-climb toppings should they be required; including razor-wire, barbed-wire and saw-tooth toppings.
“The Securus S3 system is the newest advancement in permanent physical security, having been tested and certified to the latest LPS 1175 Issue 8 achieving the C5 (SR3) security rating.”
Russell Wells, Sales Director
Securus S3 is the right solution for you if your project or site requires your perimeter fencing to be of a high level of security thanks to it being tested and certified to the latest LPS 1175 Issue 8 rating. This system is available in heights from between 2.4m up to 5.0m, featuring ground bury to prevent diggings and optional security toppings for additional security. This is why many have chosen this system to use on high profile sites thanks to its increased defence against intruders.