Exceptional products are just part of our story. The best products require the best installation and that’s why we spend time to seek the right teams to install our systems. To ensure the best quality customer service, we call on our CLD Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) network that covers from: Scotland to Cornwall and Wales to Norfolk. All our contractors are carefully chosen by us after checking every aspect of their business and installation service to ensure professionalism and attention to detail.
CLD Fencing Systems operate on a national scale with approved contractors available to install across the UK, we make sure we continuously update and inform our partners with new developments as required to remain the experts in fencing throughout your projects.
If you want to become a member of our Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) why not consider booking one of our Fencing CPD Training sessions for your team or speaking with one of our team today.
How does your business benefit?
- Live leads and full project intelligence
- Full training and product support
- Use of the ‘Secured by Design – CLD ACS Logo’ when used to promote the relevant CLD Products in your range
- 15 year Guarantee, Certificates of Conformity, Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Promotional Items
- Fencing Samples
- First sight of new products and developments
- Marketing support through news items
- Joint Ventures to help you win large scale projects